Tweet This!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fairytale

I was digging through old saved files and came across a large collection of poems I wrote several years ago. I thought I would share them here since they aren't having any fun being lost and forgotten in the intricate circuits of my lap top! Thanks for coming by and as always I hope you enjoy!


 FAIRYTALE



Tell me again the fairytale, where you always come back to me, the one where you weren’t with someone else but  innocently lost at sea.

Whisper in my ear the story of how I swept you off your feet, and how there’s no comparison between me and the others that you meet.

Cover my lips with yours to stop them from exposing the lie. Wrap your hands around my heart to keep it from breaking when you say

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment